Turbo VPN is one of the best mobile VPN services on the market. It was originally designed for iOS & Android platforms.
So lucky, thanks to Bluestacks emulator, you can now download and use Turbo VPN right on your PC or Laptop. In this post, we talk about the best emulator that will help you run Turbo VPN smoothly on your Windows PC.
Turbo VPN is a popular free VPN proxy client that provides you access to nine different servers across Europe, North America, and Asia. Using this application, you can connect as a hare to unblock sites, WiFi hotspot secure, and protect privacy.
Turbo VPN is an Android application, which means that you need to install this application on your PC or Laptop using Bluestacks emulator.
Bluestacks 4 is the best Android emulator to run Turbo VPN on your PC or Laptop.
How To Install Turbo VPN on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, you can download the Bluestacks 4 for free from here.
2. After the download is complete, run the .exe file to start the setup.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install the New BlueStacks on PC.
4. After installation, run Bluestacks 4.
5. You will be asked to log in; use your Google account to sign in to Bluestacks 4.
6. Open up the Google Play store and search for Turbo VPN.
7. Choose Turbo VPN for PC from the search results. Click on the Install button to begin the installation process. Wait for the installation to complete.
Or you can download Turbo VPN APK for PC and then install the Turbo VPN APK file on Bluestacks 4.
Download Turbo VPN APK from this site.
Now you can launch Turbo VPN within Bluestacks 4.