In this post, learn how to download Mi Home app for PC without Bluestacks.
What is Mi Home app for PC?
Mi Home is the official app from Xiaomi that helps you manage your Xiaomi products in the easiest and most convenient way possible. You can configure or program your lamp, vacuum cleaner, fan, smartwatch, security camera, alarm clock and a long etc.
Key Feature of Mi Home security camera app for PC:
– Manage and communicate to devices.
– Connect devices to network.
– Connect devices to each other.
At the moment, Mi Home is exclusively available for iOS and Android devices. There is no standalone version of Mi Home for PC, so this tutorial will show you how to use Mi Home on your Windows or Mac using MEmu Android emulator.
You may also like: Top 5 Android Emulators For PC
How you can Download Mi Home app for PC without Bluestacks
1. To begin, visit this site to download MEmu android emulator for PC.
2. Install MEmu emulator on your PC.
3. After Installing, run MEmu emulator and then sign in to your Gmail account and go to Google Play Store.
4. Now, download the Mi Home APK for PC file from this source.
5. Go to the “Add APK” option at right middle on MEmu. Then, add the Mi Home APK file and start the installation.
Done, you can now run Mi Home for PC without Bluestacks.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to install Xiaomi MiHome on Windows 10 PC Without BlueStacks
If you want to download and install Mi Home app on your PC, your PC has minimum requirements:
- Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS.
- CPU: Basic Dual-core from AMD, Intel.
- GPU: Any basic GPU Processor such as AMD Radeon, NVIDIA GeForce etc.
- 4 GB of RAM.
- 2 GB of free storage.
Hope something helps you.