In this article, learn how to download KineMaster for PC without Bluestacks.
Kinemaster for PC is a full-featured video editor. This app has powerful tools that is easy to use, such as multiple video layers, voiceovers, chroma key, blending modes, transitions, subtitles, speed control, special effects, etc…
Key Feature of KineMaster Download for PC:
– Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting.
– Reverse your videos for a unique look.
– Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects.
– Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects.
– Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video.
– The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly.
– Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects.
– EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio.
– Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers.
– Edit and export 4K, 60 FPS video.
– Apply different color filters to make your video stand out.
– Many, many more features, options, and settings.
At the moment, Kinemaster is exclusively available for iOS and Android devices. There is no standalone version of KineMaster for PC, so this tutorial will show you how to use KineMaster on your Windows or Mac without Bluestacks.
You may also like: Top 5 Android Emulators For PC
How you can Download KineMaster For PC without Bluestacks
1. First, click this site to download MEmu android emulator for PC.
2. Install MEmu emulator on your PC.
3. After Installing, launch MEmu emulator and then sign in to your Gmail account and go to Google Play Store.
4. Now, download the KineMaster APK for PC file from this link.
5. Go to the “Add APK” option at right middle on MEmu. Then, add the KineMaster APK file and start the installation.
Done, you can now run KineMaster for PC without Bluestacks.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to Install KineMaster app on Windows Without BlueStacks?
If you want to download and install KineMaster on your PC, your PC has minimum requirements:
- Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS.
- CPU: Basic Dual-core from AMD, Intel.
- GPU: Any basic GPU Processor such as AMD Radeon, NVIDIA GeForce etc.
- 4 GB of RAM.
- 2 GB of free storage.